Announcement for admission to various academic programmes of Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand shall be published in leading newspapers of different regions of the country or all over India and/or website of the University.
- The number of students to be admitted in each academic session to the various academic programmes are approved by the academic council of Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand. Only the predetermined number of students may be admitted to any of the academic Programmes.
- Admissions to any academic programme in the Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure laid down by the University. (marks obtained in the qualifying examination)
- University may conduct its own entrance test, interview, counseling, direct admission or any other basis as per the specific requirements of the particular academic programme and the weightage to be assigned for various admission criteria shall be as prescribed by the University from time to time.
- University may consider/utilize the list of results of such examination/test conducted by different state/ national/ professional bodies/boards.
- The University may decide to make admission to the vacant seats in any of the academic programme on merit basis or otherwise, as deemed fit.
- MAT/CAT qualified candidates (score card of the present academic session) are eligible for direct admissions to MBA programme.
- Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualifications and eligibility criteria for any academic programme in accordance with the provisions mentioned or such qualifications recognized as equivalent to either of the eligibility criteria prescribed by the University, shall be considered for admission to any academic programme.
- Change/transfer to any of the academic programme in Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand shall not be permissible after confirmed admission.
- An overseas student belonging to Foreign Nationals, NRIs, PIOs or such other category shall himself/herself be responsible to obtain the educational visa and necessary clearances from the competent authorities and to fulfil other requirements, necessary for his/her study in India for pursuing or admission to any of the academic programme at the Surajmal University, Kichha, Uttarakhand.
- International students required to enclosed Proof of NRI/PIO status of the student/ parents/ sponsor (if applicable), copy of the passport with the application form and eligibility certificate obtained from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) 24, Janpath, HC Mathur Lane, New Delhi, 110001 The expenditure at AIU shall be borne by the candidate.
- University shall be reserved the seats for admission in various courses for the permanent residents of the state of Uttarakhand as per Surajmal University Act , 2021.
- University shall adhere to the state policy of reservation made by State Government under the constitution of India or as notified by the Government of India for the purpose from time to time and same shall be applicable for admission to any academic programme for OBC, SC ST, and physically handicapped candidates (with minimum disability to the extent of 40%), over the intake fixed for each academic Programme.
- University may reserve certain number of seats for NRIs, foreign nationals, PIOs, industry personnel candidates for admission to any of the academic programmes, over the intake fixed for each academic programme.
- Candidates seeking admission under the reserved categories shall be required to fulfil the prescribed onditions and eligibility criteria of the admission to any ofthe academic programmes.
- If the reserved seats are vacant, due to non-availability of eligible candidates or any other reason, then said vacant seats may be filled by the other students on merit basis/otherwise, as deemed fit.
- Applicants seeking admission to any of the academic programmes are advised to send their applications on the prescribed format obtained from the Admission Cell of Surajmal University, Kichha on payment of Rs. 3500/- (which can also be downloaded from the University website: www.smu.ac.in), All payments must be made by demand draft drawn in favour of “Surajmal University” payable at Kichha, Udhamsingh Nagar, Uttarakhand.
- Applicants must enclosed a demand draft of Rs. 3500/- (Rupees Thirty Five Hundered only) in favour of “Surajmal University” payable at Kichha, Udhamsingh Nagar, if application form is downloaded from the website of the Surajmal University, Kichha
- The Candidate are advised to go through the details of the Programme interested in and its eligibility criteria before applying for the same.
- The application form should be submitted or sent to “The Registrar Surajmal University,” Siroly, Kichha, Distt- Udham Singh Nagar State- Uttrakhand, Pin Code- 263148 on or before the due date.
- All the information furnished in the application form should be carefully filled, complete and correct to the best knowledge of` the aspirants and followings duly attested copies of all the required documents/certificates must be enclosed:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th Pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Domicile ( for permanent residents of Uttarakhand )
- Annual Income certificate
- Transfer certificate/ Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- 10 passport size photographs
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reservation category (SC/ST/OBC Certificate)
- Pre-Qualifying Test Score card (if any)
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Aadhar card
- On receipt of the completed application form, and satisfying all the requirements and eligibility criteria for admission to any of the academic programmes, candidate shall be considered for provisional admission to particular academic programme, subject to the availability of seats.
- Incomplete application forms, received after the due date will be rejected without any intimation to the students.
- Once the students are being admitted to the University, an Anti-Ragging affidavit by students & parents both on stamp paper of Rs. 10/- duly attested by the oath commissioner/notary, has to be submitted.
- University may ask for submission of any certificate or document to the student prior or at the time of admission or afterwards, for the purpose of admission or otherwise, as decided by the University.
- For any further clarification/enquiry, the candidate may contact freely at Surajmal University, Kichha.
TERM OF PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
- If candidate appeared in a qualifying examination and the result, thereof, is awaited, shall be eligible for provisional admission to any of the academic programme of the university.
- Admission of student in any of the academic programmes in the University shall stand provisional, subject to the submission of required documents within the stipulated time frame.
- Those who are given provisional admission due to non-declaration of their qualifying examination result are required to submit the mark sheet before appearing in the University examination or filling the examination form, whichever is earlier. Such students will only be admitted after submitting an affidavit to prove their eligibility prior to exam. Refund of fee in any case shall not be permissible.
- The admission of the student to any of the academic programmes shall stand provisional unless and until confirmed by the University and shall also be subject to the cancellation as per the statutes, rules & regulations, disciplinary conduct, orders, instructions, systems, policies, guidelines etc., of the University, as are in force and amended from time to time.